Thursday, July 31, 2008

More Buffet!

I tend to like to eat at buffet places. I don't know, I just like the fact that you can just pay upfront or afterwards and get your own food and drinks. I love places like Todai which is a Japanese seafood buffet place in Arcadia. They have great sushi and sashimi. Also they have this green tea ice cream that is amazing. Also in Arcadia is Sir George's which is kind of like an oldstyle buffet cafeteria place. But that doesn't mean it does not have good food because they do. I tried Menudo there for the first time, and I really like it. It also had stuff there like chicken, ribs, mashed potatoes, different kinds of salads, so it has something for everyone. I like restaurants that have a variety of different foods. Some people might not like buffets thinking that they might over do it, and eat too much food. There are people who also don't like it because it just doesn't fit in with their personality. Whatever. Anyway I think there should be a movement where a particular city or section in that city has a row of buffet restaurants. I'm talking about Mexican, Chinese, Japanese, Korean,Cuban,vegetarian, seafood,Mediterranean, dessert,etc,etc.
Maybe there are places like that. Call it something like Buffet city or The Gorge yourself silly section. Oh, I almost forgot a buffet that's completely barbeque would be awesome. Alright I know I'm going overboard, But I believe such a movement should be pushed forward. Remember the food must always be piping hot!(another inside joke)

No comments: