Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Mountain Dew is giddy chicken

The new Mountain Dew flavors are awesome, especially the one called Voltage. Its a raspberry flavor mixed with citrus. The other two are good as well. I like that Mountain Dew tries to come up with new flavors. apparently these new flavors come with a touch of ginseng(Edit: "A touch of ginseng?"...Man, I gotta come up with a better way of writing. What's next? A dash of carbonated water?). So I gotta be careful so I don't end up being an owl at night. I remember a few years ago they had the upside down 7-up, and the color was green. You know it was really good but they got rid of it. Sprite had their remix flavors and they were giddy chicken too. The soda industry needs to know that people want variety. Anyway enough of sodas, actually I'll have one now.....ahhhhh.

No comments: