Saturday, July 12, 2008

Bibimbap!

I can't tell you how much I love this particular Korean dish. It has alot of ingredients, but the concept is simple. Its a bunch of vegetables mixed in together with thin strips of meat, and an egg on top. Plus you add in rice and Korean hot pepper sauce. Man, it is so damn good. Actually all Korean food that I have had is excellent. Kimchi or gimchi is really good. It is basically fermented cabbage that has been seasoned with a bunch of spices. Some people don't like the smell or the taste. Believe me I don't like cabbage on its own, but when its made like this its awesome. From what I have been reading Korean food is really healthy as well. So hey anything that tastes good and is healthy than all the better. Plus saying Bibimbap multiple times can turn a bad day into a giddy day. (like giddy chicken)

No comments: