Sunday, July 13, 2008

Kimchi!

I don't what it was but Friday and Saturday I just got down on some Korean food. Friday I had dinner with co-workers at a Korean restaurant where I had galbi and bibimbap(which I wrote about in my last post, I know,I know I'm being redundant) The next day after work, I was craving it again, so I went to another Korean restaurant in the area and ordered some food to go. I had this tofu soup with beef and octopus that was really good. I don't know what it is, but they have a way of making tofu edible. I think tofu can be an everyday staple of a diet if its made right and seasoned right. After I got my food. I went to a 99 ranch market where I bought several jars of kimchi. Maybe i was going through withdrawal or something, but I needed to get some kimchi. So now I don't have to worry about my next craving because I'll be well stocked up. I know, I know its a sickness but what are you going to do?

No comments: