Sunday, August 10, 2008

Summer Reading

I have read some interesting books this summer. I have read The Fruit Hunters: a book that talks about the trade of fruit, the love of fruit, and the many different kinds of fruit around the world. Ernie: a book about the actor Ernest Borgnine. Real interesting. He is a pretty funny, but also a down-to-earth kind of person. I have read fiction like Bright Shiny Morning. It's a work of fiction that discusses the daily adventures or misadventures of people living in L.A. It was a long book. Something like 500 pages, but it did make you care about what would happen to the main characters in the book. A book called the Fifth Angel. One I'm reading now called The Camel Bookmobile. As you can see I have read books that cover a diverse range of topics. So I'll see if I can keep finding more interesting ones.

No comments: