Thursday, August 28, 2008

Finally....

Well football is upon us. Actually if you think about it with the whole Brett Favre drama it never really left. However actual games will be starting next week(I know, I know there is preseason.) The New York Football Giants( my favorite team) will be taking on the Redskins next Thursday night. I got my Sports Illustrated Football preview issue yesterday so I'm good to go. Last season was especially sweet because of what the G-men did in the Super Bowl, I'm hoping they can repeat or at least get close to it. It does king of suck that I work every other Sunday, so I'll probably miss some really good games. Nowadays though the highlights that they show on the sports channels are so complete, its like you basically have seen the game in a few short minutes.
So let it begin. It should be a good one.

No comments: