Monday, October 13, 2008

Plague Ship

Probably one of the best books I have read is Plague Ship by Clive Cussler and Jack Du Brul. Its a book about a group of mercenaries that go on missions guided by a ship that has all the latest technology and equipment. While reading it, some of the plot elements might be far-fetched, but I really enjoyed the fast-paced sequences and dialogue between the characters. I liked the fact that it showed these mercenaries not only as tough, rugged individuals, but also as flawed ones. There were scenes where they admitted their faults, and tried to work their way through them. By the way the name of the ship is the Oregon. I can't wait for the next book in the series. There are also previous books in the series as well, so I might check those out. Hopefully a book like this can be made into a movie or series.

No comments: