Thursday, October 23, 2008

Dachshund!!!

There are times when I wish I had a pet. Unfortunately my apartment does not allow pets. I think I might get some tropical fish. There was one time though when I got one beta fish, and he was so freakin paranoid that he jumped out of his bowl and died on the carpet. I came home one day and my bowl was empty, and the moron was lying on the carpet all dried up. (Don't ask me why I'm calling a fish a moron, it just sounds funny) I like both cats and dogs. I can't stand people who pick one over the other, either to prove they are macho or that they are sensitive. Both cats and dogs have bad and good qualities. So people, if they really wanted to, can get enjoyment from both animals. I like cats in that they are quiet and tend to take care of themselves. I like dogs because they really show their affection for their owners. I like particularly pugs and bulldogs. I remember my friend had a dog that was part dachshund and rottweiler, so he was a small dog. Man, he was so freakin cool. He would jump around and would let you pet him as much as you wanted. Unfortunately he got ill as he got older, and had to be put to sleep. I know that is something that is part of life, but it still sucked. Events like that are always going to suck. Who knows, maybe one day I will be able to get a cat and dog. That's right I want to have both. It should be good times for me, if it ever happens.

No comments: