Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Homer who is Homer? I'm Guy Incognito....

Ha, ha that was a funny line from the Simpsons. Its weird I use to always watch The Simpsons and Family Guy, but not so much now. I guess everyone goes into phases where they are really into watching something or into a particular hobby, then they lose interest. Oh well. I was pretty bummed that the Giants lost on Monday night. We'll see how it goes the rest of the season. Hopefully they can get back on track. Anyway in closing, thanks to b for suggesting 3:10 to Yuma. Christian Bale was really good in it. He played a character that you really were rooting and pulling for. It will be interesting to see how he will do in the latest Terminator, and other roles.
Alright, hope everyone enjoys the last debate tonight. I'm sure there will be nuggets of comedy from that.

No comments: