Thursday, October 9, 2008

Cooking

I really got try to cook more difficult recipes. I always check out books about food and barely try any of the recipes. I think I'm worried that I'm gonna create something really crappy. Its not that I haven't tried. I once attempted to make Pad Thai, but lets just say it left alot to be desired. I mean I cook basic things like fish and rice. Also other types of seafood like scallops, and clams, so I'm not totally inept at cooking. In fact I have some frozen snail meat in my fridge that's been there like since when Hillary was running for Prez. (By the way don't ask me why I'm using words like totally and like, it just be that way sometimes.) I guess I should try cooking more often. I mean learning is part of the fun right? So anyway, on a totally unrelated topic(there's that word totally...Like totally dude!) A funny image came to my head. The image of when a cat stands on its hind legs trying to grab at something. That is just too damn funny. Maybe its because of the fact that I like the cartoon strip of Garfield, where he walks around all the time, that I find the image of a cat trying to stand up so freaking hilarious. Alright enough of my nonsense

No comments: