Friday, September 6, 2013

World's end my friend?

See that title rhyme. Anyway this was a very funnny film, about a bunch of guys who were high school chums who attempted to go on a pub crawl to 12 pubs when they were younger,but failed cause they were too high or wahtever. Now years later they all meet together again to attempt this glorious feat. Simon Pegg is hilarious as Gary King who gathers the group to attempt to do the crawl again. During their escapades they face a whole group of robots. I know that sounds dumb, but trust me its an awesome film. I liked the physical comedy, the banter, also the reactions to situations. To me, a actor has comedic talent just by the way they react to situations. It could just be the right look,laugh, a line. Just something simple that makes the whole audience laugh. The main cast had all that down to perfection. Highly re-co-mend.

No comments: