Friday, September 6, 2013

Go back to thes kinds of films Vin..

Riddick was a film that I enjoyed watching. Dark humor, action, special effects. Can't ask for anymore jack! I know Vin Diesel wanted to try other types of films. He did some comedy, some drama. But he's a pretty legit action star, so why not stick to that? Anyway the first in the I guess you can say trilogy was Pitch Black which was a classic. The second film Chronicles of Riddick put me to sleep to be quite honest. But Riddick comes back fast and furious!(hahaha,see what I did there? I used another of his films bro to be funny. Have not watched any of those films, probaly won't. Okay I'll stop. too many words in the parenthesis) I think Riddick would have done really well if it was released in the middle of the summer season. Hopefully it does well in the box office. I'll see ya man. Bs man.

No comments: