Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Lewis!! What are you doing?!

And that was one of the many classic lines that Arnold Schwarzenegger delivers hilariously in The Last Stand. I thought this movie was cool, despite it not doing too well in its opening week. I don't know, the way Arnold just delivers lines is funny with his accent. The car chases were pretty cool, the cast was alright. I did not get the point of Forset Whitaker as an FBI agent. Too boring. I think he should have been the main bad guy. Luis Guzman as one of arnalds deputies was classic. "What are you in a crusade?" Hahahaa. Ah, good stuff. A good movie to watch and escape from the drudgeries of life, like...nah forget it. Go see movie!

1 comment:

Whatareyouthinking said...

Nice. I hope to make some other comments. For now, nice.