Saturday, December 15, 2012

Reaction to some of The Hobbit scenes:Enough!!!

I didn't like the last of the Lord of the Rings trilogy, The return of the King. (Why didn't that stupid giant eye turn into something?!) so I did not know what to expect with the Hobbit. All I can say about the film is...meh. I will not say its horrible. The scenary was once again amazing, and there was plenty of funny oneliners and moments as well. But man some of the scenes just dragged on for so long. Like where all the dwarves are at Bilbo baggins house or hobbit land to plan out their adventure to go and recapture their mountain place that was taken over by a dragon. The scene would just not end! Baggins says no I won't join you guys, wait a second maybe i will, oh I'm not gonna join you guys this is my home, then finally he says oh, okay I'm in. What?! Then the scene where magneto is talking to Dracula(I don't care what their characters names are, I don't have time too look it up. Actually I do, I just don't want to put their names.)It's not a epic movie, but I'll probably watch the next one which will heavily feature the dragon, which will be voiced by Benedict Cumberbatch of Sherlock fame. So I hope that will be interesting. (It's the same reason i watched those stupid Matrix movies, cause I was expecting some grand payoff. There was none. the first one was cool, but that trilogy was a complete waste of viewing time) Maybe I'll try reading the Hobbit to see if I can appreciate the next film. But we shall see my friend.

No comments: