Friday, December 7, 2012

Arise! Guradians, arise! That's a pun man!

Rise of the Guardians was a visual feast. (Hahahaha, visual feast. Ah, man I'm so funny) Pretty cool animated film centered around childhood favs like the Easter bunny, Saaaanta, Tooth fairy, Sandman, and Jack Frost. They do battle with the Bogeyman or as callled in the film Pitch. I don't know, some people might say to me "You went to see that movie?" Well, I like to try watching different types of films, if its entertaning, and keeps my mind away from the nonsense that goes on in the world, then why not? Honestly though, this is another film like Wreck it Ralph where it really appeals to all ages. It's from the book series, so I've already requested one title, so will see how that goes. Also it was cool that there was an actual major somewhat holiday movie coming out this year. Merry Christmas.

No comments: