Saturday, May 4, 2013

Iron Lame?

Well, I'm going to give out alot of plot points from Iron Man 3, so if you don't want to continue reading, then go away. I thought the acting of Ben Kingsley as the villian Mandarin was excellent, but all that came out of that was that he was a drug addicted actor paid off by Aldrich Killian who is actually the Mandarin. What? Are you kidding me jack? Okay, I understand that its a twist, but all Killian did at the end was tell Tony Stark. "I am the Mandarin. I have always been." No explaination as to how, I mean there was some, but not enough. There was of course plenty of good action, and special effects, but also too much of that excruciating dialouge between Pepper and Tony. It was an alright movie, but nowhere near as good as The Avengers.

No comments: