Saturday, February 16, 2013

I-den-ty?

Identity theif was a hilarious movie to watch. Lots of sarcastic one liners, and clever ad-libing, I think. Jason Bateman plays a guy who gets his identity stolen from a woman played by Melissa McCarthy. Bateman plays a guy name Sandy so I guess thats how she did it. The Sandy jokes at times were rough. The physical comedy by the two was amazing. They went all out. I also liked that there were some suprising actors in this. Jonathan Banks(of Breaking Bad fame) plays a criminal who sends two of his underlings after the female Sandy. And also Robert Patrick(Mr T-1000 himself) who plays a crazed bill collector. If you went to see a fun, ridiculously over the top film, then see this.

1 comment:

Uncle Si said...

"One time, in Vietnam, I saw a grizzly bear ridin' a scooter, Jack".