Thursday, January 29, 2009

Eyewitness to a great feat...

Today I saw the most astonishing stupendous magic trick ever. It was done by a co-worker and everyone was mesmerized! Get this,he made a matchstick dance! I know, I know control yourselves. It was so spectacular that words fail me at the moment. I don't know what he will do for encore, but I think he might do the where my thumb go trick. That will definitely bring the house down. On a totally unrelated note I think I can sign the entire alphabet. My fingers are weird, or as someone delicately put it, "I didn't know you had stubby fingers", so my signs might look a little crooked. I hope one day I will be able to communicate a conversation in sign language.

1 comment:

CuriousGonzos said...

bravo dude! bravo! Stubby fingers or not, I have faith that you can communicate and fingerspell to any deaf person!