Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hey Pho...

I had Pho this week. Its a Vietnamese dish. It was very tasty.(someone told me it was because of all the MSG in the soup, oh well) It was hot, savory, spicy, all flavors bursting out at the same time. They had some meatballs in it or what looked like meatballs, anyway I just took those out. I can't stand meatballs. I don't know why. When someone says they had a meatball sandwich I feel like throwing up. I know its weird, but I just hate them. What I liked about the place I went to, was that it was small. Usually the small places have really good food. I don't want to call it a dive, because some owners might take offense. The funny thing is some places enjoy being called a dive. I have to say I was worried I would not like Pho, but overall it was a good eating experience.

No comments: