Saturday, June 15, 2013

Man, why didn't Man of Steel have it at Denny's?

It was pretty interesting to see IHOP used extensively in Man of Steel. But you know(chewing from side to side) I aint gonna be here that long. Okay, enough of the inside jokes. Superman, oh exuse me, Man of Steel was pretty cool. However there are some kind of boring spots where his origin is talked about. I sort of get why they had to do that, considering this was ANOTHER reboot, but some of it was long-winded. The action scenes with Superman and General Zod(played by Micahel Shannon of Boardwalk Empire)and with his cronies were off the charts in my opinion. It felt like watching a video game as they crash through buildings, cars, warehouses, cows(not really) you name it Jack! Michael Shannon was a really good bad guy. But I also think they should have injested a little bit more humor in the film,it seems that Superman was kind of limited in his lines. Oh well. Like I said there are some slow parts, but when the action picks up you won't be disappointed...Jack!

No comments: