Friday, November 9, 2012

oooofffff! Wreck it ralph!

This was a fun and cool movie. It helps if you are into old video games, but I think it appeals to all ages,just like alot of disney movies do. There were such video game icons like Ryu from streetfighter in the film, and also not so much icons like Q-bert(Why?! and they gave him/it a substantial part too!) So it centers around a video game character called Wreck it Ralph, who is a bad guy in a game called Fix it felix, but wants to be a hero. So he invades other games to do that. The actors who did the voices were cool, except for Sarah Silverman. Sorry, but theres is a balance between being annoying and really annoying. Anyways it was cool that at the Arclight they had classic arcade games setup like donkey Kong, Super Mario Bros, even Fix it Felix. I play like garbage in these games, but its still fun. In closing all I got to say is: "Oh my lands!"(hahaha, still gets me.)

No comments: