Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Cool, another post...

Wow, two days in a row. I'm impressed with myself. Heh,heh. Okay I want to recommend a place that I have been telling everybody. A buddy of mine told me about it, and I remember the former football coach of Tampa bay and Oakland Jon Gruden talking about the place on tv once, raving about how good their chicken sandwich is. Can you guesss the place? It's Chick-fila. And their Chicken sandwich is really good and healthy too. Also their chicken tortilla soup is amazing. i know that its a chain that is primarily in the South(you guys over there are so lucky) and unfortunately there isn't too many in the los angeles area. Anyways i hope they will expand into the San gabriel valley. That would be so cool. So check them out. They are closed on Sundays(which I think is pretty awesome) They got a pretty cool site too with a bunch of merchandise and personal stories from patrons. I can't wait for this friday cause i'll be having some of that delicious chicken.

No comments: