Saturday, August 22, 2009

Evidence that I need to sleep better/observations

I'm still trying to figure out if I dreamed this or if it really happened. I saw a cover of this book, and I said "Oh that looks cool, I should check it out." Now I can't think of the title or if it was one of those dreams you have where it seems real but it isn't. I really need to sleep more soundly. Anywho, I'm trying to figure out why Facebook and MySpace and Twitter haven't waged hacker wars on each other. Please do. Maybe all of your systems will implode so I won't have to keep hearing about you on TV when all I want to hear about is sports scores and real news. Hold on I'm sounding like that old guy on 60 minutes. Anyway maybe these latest social networks will fade into the sunset like myspace. Yeah its still in existence, but it really isn't relevant. Sorry I just imagined the 2000's to have something more futuristic than mini-blogs or whatever. Like life-size erasers!

No comments: